Gene & Betty Buckles Programming Center

Gene & Betty Buckles Programming Center
This is the place the art studio is located

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Field studies

Doug decided he wanted to get involved with writing on the blog, so the following comments are made by him in regards to him week...

This week I spent my time painting on the studies I drew out on the trail.
Day Lily study

This flower was off the trail a bit. I liked the shape and warm colors against the cool shade.
Tall bell flower



This flower I found at the Prairie on the Hartman Reserve it stood about 4 feet tall, hence the name Tall bell flower.














I believe these little  curious squirrel is a Eastern Red Squirrel .  They are about half the size of a Fox Squirrel.


Now these orange berries I have not identified yet, maybe you can help me. It was a high bush with green rounded leafs . The sun was back lighting them, that was why I was attracted to them and I also wanted to identify them so I did a quick study . I am still looking to ID them.

No comments:

Post a Comment