Gene & Betty Buckles Programming Center

Gene & Betty Buckles Programming Center
This is the place the art studio is located

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Original...

24 x 12















Here is the original for the Hartman Reserve. This painting will be auctioned off at their fund raiser November 4th.  I haven't been on the trail lately because I have been working on this painting. I choose to have several subjects to try and show some of what you can see and experience at the Hartman Reserve.

I do plan on returning to the trail to see the  Hartman Reserve in it's fall colors.  See you on the trail!

1 comment:

  1. looks beautiful, doug! thanks for sending me a paper copy in my birthday card too. i like the idea of a compilation of images and creatures from the summer time. much to look at, visually soft and sweet. hope all goes well with this project and folks start to see your amazing talent! you truly are an inspiration painter, doug. your attention to detail and integrity to the nature of the life forms you paint is noteworthy!

    ReplyDelete